Australia has one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world, and QLD has the highest rates of skin cancer diagnosed in Australia.
A yearly skin check should be on everyone’s calender living in QLD! Book in for your skin check today.
- If you notice any new moles, or changes in size, shape or colour of your existing moles, get them checked
- Slip on a long sleeve sun shirt
- Slop on 50+ SPF sunscreen
- Slap on a hat
- Seek shade
- Slide on a pair of sunglasses
- Avoid direct sun exposure 10am – 4pm.